Covid. As the world continues to battle covid, businesses continue to see unpredictability in markets. As part IV of this series (see parts 1, 2, and 3), we now have 11 months of data to review to see the different ups and downs across various practice areas.
With the resurgence of covid cases starting in November, we may expect to see another sharp drop in traffic as people once again clear the roads and hunker back down at home. This should show up differently in areas depending on how strict local government reacts to the spike in cases and what restrictions are maintained or reinstated. As a general rule, it might be expected that as Covid continues to be politicized, more progressive regions will see tighter restrictions, while more conservative regions have more lax regulations, presumably leading to less of a dramatic impact on legal site traffic and leads in the short term.
All but one of the law firms profiled below saw a drop in organic traffic in November, across all practice areas.
Client #1 Summary
- Firm Size and Practice Area: Two locations, 3 attorneys. Personal Injury.
- Location: Louisville, KY
Client #2 Summary
- Firm Size: Single location, 14 attorneys. Personal Injury.
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
Client #3 Summary
- Firm Size: Single location, 2 attorneys. Family Law
- Location: Oakland, CA
Client #4 Summary
- Firm Size: Single location, 2 attorneys. Family Law.
- Location: Cary, NC
Client #5 Summary
- Firm Size: Single location, 2 attorneys. Criminal Defense.
- Location: Seattle, WA
Client #6 Summary
- Firm Size: Single location, 1 attorney. SSD.
- Location: Downtown Modesto