The underlying infrastructure of your law firm website plays a vital role in the success (or not) of your ENTIRE digital marketing strategy. If it’s been years since your last website refresh our audit is likely to uncover a lot of opportunities for improvement. Additionally, if you’ve recently launched, or are about to launch a fresh new website, it might be worth the peace of mind to undergo our comprehensive audit and make sure you’re taking a step forward rather than 10 steps back.
Our audit was designed to be modular. This allows us to look at each area of your website, tracking, and advertising to look under the hood at each piston and valve.
Audits include, but are not limited to the following:
- Benchmarking & historical data analysis
- Analysis of your actual online competitors (not just who you think your competitors are).
- Speed analysis
- Tracking/Code review
- On-Page SEO elements
- Advertising (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Local SEO (General strategy and implementation)
- Attorney directories/Local SEO
- Content indexation
- Content quality
- Duplicate content
- Analytics and Google Search Console audits
- Social media platform audits
- Mobile speed and responsiveness
- Security/DNS setup
- Subdomain strategy
- Canonical tags
- Manual and algorithmic penalties
- Structured markup
- .htaccess review
- robots.txt review
- And more!
Tech audits utilize the following tools (paid & free):
- Screaming Frog
- Moz Local
- Google Analytics (if applicable)
- Google AdWords (if applicable)
- Google My Business (if applicable)
- Google Page Speed Insights
- Think with Google
- Verisign Labs DNSSEC debugger
- Barracuda Penalty Tool
- Google Structured Data Tester
- Local Falcon
- And more!
Once the audit is complete, the technician delivers the report in a presentation style format to all the stakeholders, partners and decision makers. The audit is delivered in business terms, plain English and some technical jargon (we can’t escape it completely). The raw technical audit and reports are delivered to accompany the presentation and are followed by a prioritized list of marketing tactics based on what is revealed during the website audit.
If you’re interested in learning more about how a comprehensive website audit can help your business succeed, give us a call!