Business Reporting for Law Firms

The single most important aspect of marketing a successful practice is knowing where your clients come from. This drives your marketing strategy and online presence; investing in advertising without first knowing your numbers is an efficient way to burn through your kid’s college fund without seeing a cent of revenue in return.

We are proud to present what we are 95% sure is the best report available in legal marketing (the other 5% is because we haven’t evaluated every report out there, but we’re close).

Our reporting is included in all of our SEO and PPC packages, and can be purchased on its own or alongside an Echo or maintenance package, starting at $250/mo with no long term contract.

Callout Icon

Like many lawyers, you may have a nagging feeling that your agency is maximizing their profit instead of your marketing. Obfuscating performance data because they don’t want you to see what they aren’t doing. Focusing on metrics that don’t impact your bottom line. Favoring the competitor who works across the street. Use Mockingbird’s Business Reporting for an objective third party evaluation of your current marketing efforts – we’ll tell you if its great and identify where your bank account is bleeding.

Where’s The Value?

We don’t expect you to know the digital jargon, which is why we don’t use it. Some of the things you’ll see in our reports include:

  • What marketing channels drive leads and which don’t.
  • What’s working; and what’s ineffectual.
  • Actionable insights.
  • Meaningful business metrics, like cost per inquiry.

If you ever have questions about the specifics of your report, you can always contact your personal Account Executive. We know how busy a law firm can get, which is why we work to simplify everything else.

What You Get:

Mockingbird reporting is a lot more than an email with out-of-context screenshots of website metrics. Our system sets you up to understand your own advertising and take control whenever you want. That system includes such features as:

  • Access to an interactive dashboard to track all leads and conversions at the marketing channel level.
  • A monthly or quarterly call with your personal account executive to discuss your report.
  • PDF reports sent directly to your inbox, outlining monthly performance and 6 month trends.
  • A Google Analytics account configured by our team to current best practices.
    • Incorporation of third party tools like third party dynamic call tracking and Google Search Console data.
    • We won’t just make you an account, we’ll set it up to only report what you need and to filter out what you don’t (including SPAM).
  • Access to our advanced intellectual property we’ve built over years of experience in law firm reporting.

Where we get our numbers

You don’t consider everyone who walks in front of your business a lead, and we don’t consider every visit to your website a conversion. We use data from a wide array of sources to quantify the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. A lot of advertisers rely on theories to build their campaigns; we prefer to hedge our bets on solid data. We use information sourced from:

  • Call/Text Tracking
  • Google Analytics
  • Form-Fill Tracking
  • Google My Business
  • Facebook Ads
  • Microsoft Ads
  • Google Ads

This might seem like a lot of data, and it is. That’s why we consolidate it, highlight the important parts, and explain how certain metrics turn into profitable actions. Law firms regularly spend tens of thousands of dollars every month on advertising. Don’t fly blind! Invest in reliable, accurate reporting, and gain insights into how all your marketing channels are performing. Only then can you make sound business decisions based on the metrics that matter.

Recent Client Successes

The single most important aspect of marketing a successful practice is knowing where your clients come from. This drives your marketing strategy and online presence; investing in advertising without first knowing your numbers is an efficient way to burn through your kid’s college fund without seeing a cent of revenue in return.

We are proud to present what we are 95% sure is the best report available in legal marketing (the other 5% is because we haven’t evaluated every report out there, but we’re close).

Our reporting is included in all of our SEO and PPC packages, and can be purchased on its own or alongside an Echo or maintenance package, starting at $250/mo with no long term contract.

No Need to Commit (Just Yet)

Change is always a possibility in the age of digital marketing, which is why we set up this package. There’s no set-up or cancellation fees, you keep ownership of all the tools we utilize and there’s no long-term contracts. If you don’t see the value of our work you can cancel anytime!

We’ve watched law firms grow with the help of our reports, all the while adapting and improving our own business. We know what it’s like to discover expansion opportunities, and it’s our genuine pleasure to help our clients see this in their own businesses.

If you suspect your law firm is losing money on advertising, give us a call! We’d love to talk about your goals and how we can help you achieve them.