Mockingbird Marketing would like to invite you to our upcoming Legal Connect with Google Workshops. Take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity to learn the ins and outs of online marketing from some of the best minds in the business. Come away with hands-on, tactical expertise that will enable you to evaluate the effectiveness of your current marketing initiatives.
September 22nd: Seattle Workshop RSVP Here
September 25th: NYC Workshop RSVP Here
What is Legal Connect with Google?
An all day long search marketing workshop, taught by the search nerds from Google and Mockingbird! This session is hosted by Mockingbird and features speakers from both Google and Mockingbird. Learn to conduct a comprehensive 141 point audit of your own online marketing efforts using the tools and techniques of Adwords and SEO pros.
How much does it cost?
What will we be doing?
During this intensive Workshop, experts from Google and Mockingbird guide attendees through a 12 page worksheet to evaluate the efficacy of their current online marketing efforts, with an eye towards identifying specific weaknesses or missed tactics. This is NOT a conference with talking heads delivering thinly veiled sales pitches from sponsored powerpoints, but instead a hands-on, interactive education, empowering attendees with actionable tools & tactics.
What’s the agenda?
- Overview of the Online Legal Marketplace – What it is and why you should care.
- A Hands on Guide of Google Analytics – Follow along with your own website data and explore it like the pros.
- Search Engine Optimization – Walk through technical elements on your website and identify potential pitfalls, opportunities and successes related to search.
- Local Search Engine Optimization – Wondering why you’re not on Google Maps? Get answers.
- Paid Advertising with Google – Harness the power of Google AdWords. Flip this advertising channel from a cost to an investment.
Sounds great, what do I bring?
This is a HANDS ON workshop, you will need a laptop, smartphone and access to your Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and AdWords accounts.
The Seattle Workshop will be hosted at:
601 N 34th St
Seattle, WA 98103
September 22, 2017
8:00am – 5:00pm
The New York Workshop will be hosted at:
Google New York
111 8th Ave
New York City, NY 10011
September 25, 2017
8:00am – 5:00pm