If you’re obsessed with enhancing the client experience, get excited about managing client relationships, your organizational skills are unparalleled, and you have no problem delegating tasks to subject matter experts, we should talk.
As a Sr. Account Manager, your primary mission is client retention and expansion. You’ll ensure that our clients reach their businesses goals and objectives through Mockingbird’s digital marketing and business consulting services. Your focus would be to do everything you possibly can to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the liaison and primary customer advocate while collaborating with internal, cross-functional SME’s including Advertising, CRM, Digital Strategy, Development, Design, SEO, etc.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key law firm stakeholders and fully understand the customer’s business strategy and measurements for success
- Uncover insights into the client’s target audience and competitive landscape to guide the overall digital marketing strategy
- Minimize churn and client turnover by ensuring that customers derive the maximum value of their investments with Mockingbird and appropriately leverage our suite of services and solutions
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in account management or customer success in marketing and advertising, preferably within the legal industry (but not required)
- A passion for solving client problems and achieving high levels of success with digital marketing services and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence through negotiation and consensus building
- Confident enough to take charge and make informed decisions, while also humble enough to manage customer expectations and escalate when necessary
- You’re obsessed with organization, project prioritization, and have the ability to manage multiple relationships across multiple accounts, as well as internal projects
- You love client-facing roles and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have thick skin and can take criticism from client’s when it’s not always warranted
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
Compensation is driven by the depth of experience across the following: account management, customer success, strategic consulting, data-based driven marketing, and the legal industry.
Mockingbird is made possible by a team of insanely smart, eager, and genuine people. Strategic pontificators, black hat acolytes, and corporate cogs need not apply. Think you have what it takes to help us grow our operations and deliver the absolute best legal marketing services and solutions? Come check us out!
About Mockingbird Marketing
Mockingbird is made possible by a team of insanely smart, eager, and genuinely fantastic human beings. We’re located in downtown Seattle, in the heart of Pioneer Square, and are constantly looking for talent and unique perspectives. As a Google Partner and Hubspot Gold Partner we have access to advanced training for our employees and are constantly striving to meet our core goals of bettering the lives of our employees and clients, in that order.
Think you have what it takes to help us grow our operations to deliver the absolute best data-driven legal marketing services?
Throw out everything you’ve come to expect from a marketing agency and check out our job postings. Must be a dog-lover to apply!