Our Sales Account Executives are responsible for driving new business to Mockingbird Marketing. On a daily basis you’ll be developing relationships with aggressively growth-minded law firms across the country. Through thoughtful and strategic prospecting, you’ll uncover opportunities where attorneys, law firm administrators, and internal legal marketing directors would benefit from our services and solutions.
Mockingbird Marketing is a marketing, advertising, and technology consulting services agency that specializes in primarily helping personal injury, criminal defense, and family law firms. In this leading sales role, you’ll focus exclusively on outbound lead and business generation – building, managing, and executing campaigns to generate new business and close opportunities from opening to executing agreements for our search engine optimization (SEO), performance marketing (PPC), website design and development, and CRM/technology consulting services.
Why You’ll Want to Sell Here:
- High income potential. If you aren’t exceeding the on-target-earnings for this role within 12-18 months, this position isn’t for you. Our suggestion is you not apply if you’re content only making a base salary.
- Up to $75k base
- $235k target OTE
- Flexibility in your schedule. Our focus is on results, effort, and output. Not working 9-5.
- Full benefits, healthcare, and 401k. We take care of our team.
- Opportunity to learn and grow as a sales professional. You’ll receive training and mentoring from experts with just shy of two decades of sales and legal marketing experience.
- You will never, ever be required to be an account manager or carry the administrative burden of managing accounts.
- Sell something you actually believe in. We refuse to take advantage of clients and we don’t bullshit. We have systems in place to track and measure results and expect that our clients hold us accountable. We don’t tie our clients down with long term contracts and our retention rate is industry-leading.
- We service clients who are a good force in the world. We admire the work our clients do in fighting injustice and serving people who are in serious need. We play a small part in the legal industry which stands up for many people facing some of the worst days in their lives.
- Our culture is one of our top priorities. We look out for each other and treat each other with professionalism and respect. We do the same for our clients.
- 4-5 years of outbound sales experience
- Marketing, advertising, and selling into professional services is a major plus
- Close 3-5 deals/month with an ACV exceeding $5k/mo
- Understandings that building a healthy pipeline is required for success
- Incredibly organized with a high attention to detail. We don’t micromanage. But if you can’t or don’t use our CRM (HubSpot) and leverage it to its fullest potential, please don’t apply.
- A business-centric mindset – you help drive business outcomes and tangible results, not vanity metrics
- You’re a sales hunter. This role is not inclusive of upselling or farming current accounts.
- You’re curious, ask intelligent questions, and can respectfully challenge and debate while negotiating with professional negotiators.
- You demonstrate the utmost level of professionalism and empathy towards potential customers, and will be willing and able to walk away from prospects where there isn’t a fit.
- You own up to failure and don’t point fingers when things aren’t going smoothly
Compensation is driven by the depth of experience across the following: customer success, strategic consulting, data-based driven marketing, and the legal industry.
Think you have what it takes to help us grow our operations and deliver the absolute best legal marketing services and solutions? Come check us out!