The Marketing Manager – PPC oversees the creation, optimization and testing of PPC and LSA advertisements on behalf of our law firm clients. You will support Digital Strategists in the launch, implementation and optimization of advertising. While this role is Google PPC heavy, our clients also advertise across a variety of different platforms. You will receive an unmatched level of formal and informal hands on training.
This role does not directly manage client relationships; however, you will interface regularly with an informed, type-A clientele and therefore candidates must be confident, decisive, well spoken and highly analytical.
• You have a minimum of three years experience directly managing Google Ads campaigns for small/medium businesses.
• The ideal candidate is pedantically organized, confident, highly analytical, articulate, curious and eager to learn how things work.
• Thorough understanding of statistical fundamentals.
• Experience with A/B testing platforms.
• Google Analytics expert.
• Experience with Hubspot, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn, Bing Ads, and/or Google Local Service Ads are all strong pluses.
• Most importantly, you get things done… this is not a role or agency conducive to strategic pontificators.