You’ll be working directly with Mockingbird’s Lead Developer, clients, the design team and Digital Strategists to build, maintain, and test user friendly, fast, and SEO-centric websites for law firms of various sizes and needs.
- You’ll work collaboratively with the Lead Developer, Design team, Digital Strategists, Sales and directly with clients.
- You’ll ensure all of our sites conform to SEO best practices. This requires staying up to date with the constantly changing technical landscape.
- You’ll strive to improve upon our existing websites and product offerings.
- You’ll continually communicate project progress and meet deadlines.
- You’ll collaborate with account executives to troubleshoot, update and/or refresh existing websites.
- You’ll never be satisfied and look to improve with each website and be obsessed with site speed, security and responsive development.
- 2+ years of WordPress development
- Strong understanding of Google’s Core Web Vitals update
- WordPress development fluency (PHP, Theme/Child Theme Development)
- Plugin experience (Advanced Custom Fields, Yoast)
- Well-spoken and professional
- SEO industry knowledge
- Experience with development tools (Git, nodeJS, npm, gulp, SASS)
- Experience with website migrations (on and off WordPress)
- Expert problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Hosting/registrar/DNS experience
- Clear ability to adapt and exercise good judgement in dynamic situations
- Hyper organized
- SEM agency experience
- Experience with WP Engine
- Experience with Hubspot a strong plus
- Project management experience a strong plus
Compensation is dependent on experience (weird, right?). We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, dental insurance, retirement plan, vacation/PTO, paid holidays, sick time, and a flexible, fast paced work environment.
Mockingbird is made possible by a team of insanely smart, eager, and genuine people. You must be an avid dog lover. Strategic pontificators, black hat acolytes, and corporate cogs need not apply. Think you have what it takes to help us grow our operations and deliver the absolute best legal marketing services and solutions? Come check us out!