This position is filled. Please check our careers page for current openings.
We’re currently looking for an experienced, aggressive Director of SEO to drive Mockingbird’s SEO strategy, tactics, and execution across a wide array of law firms. We are looking for someone who is passionate about search, with a deep understanding of the interplay between content, technology and authority that drives SEO success. Deep experience in Local Search a very strong plus. This position requires great communication skills (written and oral) which starts with listening.
• Strive to identify, prioritize, and deliver solutions based on the unique needs, situation, and goals of the client.
• In-depth audits to pinpoint appropriate SEO strategies for clients in some of the web’s most competitive (and underhanded) markets.
• Analyze data to develop learnings across the agency’s clientele to isolate patterns of success (or failure).
• Responsible for keeping the agency at the forefront of search technology.
• Constantly communicate effectively with current clients and internal teams.
• Adhere, revise and define processes to create a seamless, renowned customer experience.
• Understand and adapt to Mockingbird’s ongoing product and technology developments.
• Conduct high level technical audits utilizing various marketing tools, business acumen and common sense.
• Develop and execute on quarterly marketing plans
• Delegate tasks and follow up/follow through with timely execution.
• Learn something new everyday and teach something new to our clients or the legal industry as a whole at least weekly.
• 7+ Year of hands on, tactical search marketing. Ideally in an agency environment.
• Experience with small business consulting as it pertains to online strategies and tactics.
• Well-spoken and professional.
• SEM Industry leadership.
• Examples of Customer Excellence (working retail or in the food industry does make you a better person!).
• 5+ years of business consulting, consultative sales and/or online marketing.
• Experience identifying needs, creating prioritized marketing plans and executing (the last perhaps being the most important of the three).
• Industry thought leadership evident though speaking and writing engagements.
• Experience identifying and burning fake business in Google Local a plus.
• Evidence of strong listening skills.
• Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, SEO, Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, LocalFalcon, and flying toasters.