We’re currently looking for an experienced, aggressive Director of SEO to drive Mockingbird’s SEO strategy, tactics, and execution across a wide array of law firms. We are looking for someone who is passionate about search, with a deep understanding of the interplay between content, technology and authority that drives SEO success. Deep experience in Local Search a very strong plus. This position requires great communication skills (written and oral) which starts with listening.
• Strive to identify, prioritize, and deliver solutions based on the unique needs, situation, and goals of the client.
• In-depth audits to pinpoint appropriate SEO strategies for clients in some of the web’s most competitive (and underhanded) markets.
• Analyze data to develop learnings across the agency’s clientele to isolate patterns of success (or failure).
• Responsible for keeping the agency at the forefront of search technology.
• Constantly communicate effectively with current clients and internal teams.
• Adhere, revise and define processes to create a seamless, renowned customer experience.
• Understand and adapt to Mockingbird’s ongoing product and technology developments.
• Conduct high level technical audits utilizing various marketing tools, business acumen and common sense.
• Develop and execute on quarterly marketing plans
• Delegate tasks and follow up/follow through with timely execution.
• Learn something new everyday and teach something new to our clients or the legal industry as a whole at least weekly.
• 7+ Year of hands on, tactical search marketing. Ideally in an agency environment.
• Experience with small business consulting as it pertains to online strategies and tactics.
• Well-spoken and professional.
• SEM Industry leadership.
• Examples of Customer Excellence (working retail or in the food industry does make you a better person!).
• 5+ years of business consulting, consultative sales and/or online marketing.
• Experience identifying needs, creating prioritized marketing plans and executing (the last perhaps being the most important of the three).
• Industry thought leadership evident though speaking and writing engagements.
• Experience identifying and burning fake business in Google Local a plus.
• Evidence of strong listening skills.
• Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, SEO, Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, LocalFalcon, and flying toasters.