This position is filled. Please check our careers page for current openings.
The Senior Account Strategist works with aggressively growing law firms on digital strategies and tactical execution of various online marketing channels to drive new business for them. Ultimately, you will serve as the primary Strategist for 8-12 law firms – optimizing their marketing across a variety of channels.
You have a VP of Marketing mindset to define and prioritize digital marketing strategies based on data. You over-communicate progress and have the gravitas imbued by experience to make Mockingbird clients know they are in great hands.
You are an exceptional, proactive communicator who can gain the confidence of a demanding and intense clientele. You are analytical, well versed in search, have hands-on experience with third party tools and know the intricate details of online marketing. You work with our internal teams to execute tactics on time, on budget while keeping clients fully appraised of progress. You manage timelines, schedules, vendors and most importantly, client relationships. You are a master of organization and proactive communication and work within our process to operate efficiency. You understand the importance of business metrics and don’t get blinded by impressions and click through rates.
Candidates have a minimum of 5 years experience running SEO or Online Advertising.
- Seattle Area very strongly preferred.
- Experienced: A minimum of five years tactical hands on experience with SEO, Local Search or online advertising.
- Business Acumen – Mockingbird clients rely on their Account Manager for the direction of their Online Marketing Strategy.
- Proactive Communicator – exceptional, communication that generates confidence among our clients. You translate digital marketing precepts into key business metrics.
- Organized Perfectionist: Pedantically organized to manage multiple tasks for ten clients without ever dropping the ball. Someone who won’t let anything out of the office without a spit-shine polish on it.
- Impeccable Customer Skills: This is a personality trait that can be nurtured, but if the underlying mentality isn’t there it’s never going to happen. Experience in an agency (or selling shoes at Nordstrom) may help.
- Technical: We remove every technical headache (from setting up hosting to upgrading WordPress) from our clients’ realm. Applicants must know the difference between a CNAME a canonical tag and a carrot.
- Analytical – we rely on data to drive our decisions, priorities and tactics for our clients and ourselves. You have experience not just crunching data but reading the story it tells.
- Degree Required, MBA preferred, although an inquisitive mind coupled with deep hands on experience is the best business classroom.
- Experience with Hubspot a strong plus.
Strategic pontificators, black hat acolytes, and corporate cogs need not apply.
Compensation is highly dependent on experience, includes a competitive salary and generous performance incentives tied to specific performance metrics. Mockingbird hires for personality, experience and business acumen. This is not a 9-5 job, nor is it highly structured with crystal clear expectations and a pre-defined roadmap for success. The right personality will do whatever it takes to make our clients successful – while working within their budget.
About Mockingbird Marketing
Mockingbird is an agency providing online marketing services exclusively to the legal marketplace. We are small, smart ands strategic. We provide a comprehensive approach to online marketing – our primary value is in identifying, prioritizing and executing on the lowest hanging fruit that will drive new business for our clients.
If you are interested, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants with a strong endorsement from someone I trust strongly preferred.