BEDLAM Goes Virtual
If any company in any industry were more perfectly positioned to transition an in person event to a virtual one as a response to concerns around COVID-19 it’s Mockingbird (especially considering we are based on Corona’s original US hometown of Seattle). The Best Damn Legal Marketing Conference (BEDLAM) is now a virtual conference – held at the same time, with the same speakers and viewed from the comfort of your home.
What this means for attendees:
- We reduced ticketing pricing by 60% of the full cost and will be sending out refunds in the next week.
- If you have already booked flights, note that many airlines are working with passengers to manage the fallout. You can get a detailed list of how 7 major airlines are dealing with this here.
- Our contact, Tayla at The Aria in Vegas is being extremely accommodating, flexible and responsive in dealing with this. At some point, I may ask you to leave them (and her specifically) a review. This also means that while I now no longer have a $80K credit to finance a three day bender in Vegas, BEDLAM III will be early 2021 at the Aria.
- We believe hotel room cancellations fall within the Aria’s 72 hour time window. Their room reservations number is: 866.359.7757.
- The video conference will be held via Zoom – we’ll be sending more details.
As a bit of a tangent: note that this virus and the public’s reaction to it is going to have a devastating financial impact on many small businesses – please do your part to patronize them as much as possible.
Finally, it’s also possible that I now have an account with the Aria in Vegas and if you are absolutely determined to head to Vegas during the BEDLAM dates, I may be able to finance a six figure, three day bender…