We’ve finally completed a long overdue look and feel update to the website. Like the barefoot cobbler’s children, we’ve been in need of a website redesign for some time now. We’re also very proprietary about our client list and now, finally have a good site (our own) to reference.
- The primary job of a website is to make the phone ring – check out the cool custom persistent header that maintains the phone number when scrolling.
- Built on easy to use (and easy to transfer) WordPress creating a custom look with limited incremental expense and automatically responsive.
- Hosted on managed wordpress provider WPEngine – more expensive at $29 monthly, but thoroughly worth it.
- Yoast plug-in configured, GA-Code transferred.
- Legacy URL’s checked and redirects installed where necessary.
And how much should these cost? Had we billed our new site to a client – it would have come in at just under $4,500 – keep that in mind every month writing that $1,000 check for your website.