Legal Marketing Brain Trust EventUPDATE: Sorry, this event is currently closed, if you'd like to apply for our next group, please contact us directly. Date: 3/22-3/23 Location: Seattle, WA The Mockingbird + Mischelle Mastermind is a different kind of mastermind group. Legal Marketing Brain Trust participants are in search of a shared wisdom that can only come from being a part of a community of like-minded; success-driven business owners seeking to share, create and implement innovative new ways of marketing and managing their law practice. This event is selective invite-only. Updated Agenda
- Each meeting subject matter experts may be invited or paid to make a substantive presentation (no sales pitches) to the group.
- Each participant firm will get dedicated time at every meeting to receive focused attention from all other members to help brainstorm and problem-solve specific issues that the firm may be experiencing---marketing/operational group therapy.
- Participants are expected to actively contribute and participate in the discussions.
- Participants are expected to share their own marketing and operational best practices.
- Participants are expected to share lessons learned from failed initiatives, programs, campaigns, etc.
- Participants are expected to share marketing, internet, operational, case management, and financial data from their successes.
- No competing firms.
- Participants sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Consultants, vendors, and marketing service providers are not allowed to make sales pitches to the group. If they are invited to attend a meeting it is only to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Participants are not permitted to bring any of their vendors or service providers as meeting guests unless it is pre-approved in advance.
- Participants are limited to 15 firms per meeting.
- Those who do not actively participate in or contribute to the content of meetings will not be invited to attend future meetings.
- Participants do not pay annual membership fees or meeting dues.
- Members agree to pay their proportionate share of all meeting costs (meeting room, meals, equipment, staffing, etc.) for meeting.
- Members agree to pay their equal share of all expert speaker-related costs.