How to Increase Your Bottom Line with Online Marketing
LIMITED to 30 in-person attendees! Advance registration is required.
Come prepared with access to your accounts in Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Google AdWords. Pre-program information will be sent to all registrants to help you arrive prepared to get to work!
This workshop is designed to empower attorneys to evaluate the effectiveness of their online marketing efforts.
1. Grade your own online marketing efforts.
2. Learn to utilize the tools and techniques used by professional marketers.
3. Research your competitor’s keywords for paid and natural search
4. Track your phone call conversions in Google Analytics
5. Identify key technical failings of your site in Google Webmaster Tools
6. Evaluate your own web page with expert level tools, like Screaming Frog
7. Address your questions
Haven’t connected yet with Google? No problem! Conrad will give you a closer look at what powerful tools you could have at your disposal.
After leading marketing efforts for Avvo, Conrad Saam left and founded Mockingbird, an online marketing agency focused exclusively on the legal market. Called the “Gary V of Legal”, Conrad is the author of The FindLaw Jailbreak Guide, a Google Small Business Advisor and has held positions for various ABA’s Practice Management marketing committees. In his spare time, he enjoys publishing Cease and Desist letters from unscrupulous vendors called out for misleading the legal industry. Conrad is the proud owner of Zippy, the first and only chicken to be awarded the Lawyers of Distinction Top 10% Award, which recognizes lawyers willing to pay a $700 annual subscription to a plaque.
Location: ACS Business Technology Center
Date: April 26, 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pmRegister