Divorce, Artificial Intelligence and Family Law with Russ Alexander, Jerry Zhou and Gyi Tsakalakis
In this 1-hour presentation, Russell Alexander will be joined by Jerry Zhou, CEO of DocEquity, Conrad Saam, Founder of Mockingbird Law Firm Marketing Agency, and, Gyi Tsakalakis, Founder of Attornery Sync, to discuss the ever-evolving landscape of artificial intelligence. They will also be sharing their thoughts on the implications that AI has and could have on the family law industry.
The panel will focus on the following topics:
1. What is AI?
2. Recent progress
3. Why should lawyers and clients care?
4. Improved service / efficiencies / access to justice
5. Ethics / Marketing / Content generation considerations
6. Will there still be a role for lawyers?
7. Should AI replace Judges and decision-makers?
8. The tipping point and a new frontier: the end of google search?
The speakers also invite audience members to send in their questions for the Q&A portion of the event. We encourage you to send your questions in advance upon registration.
Date: March 15, 2023
Time: 9:00 am PST
Registration for this event is now closed.
We regularly participate in and host events/webinars for the legal community and online marketers.
Check out our upcoming WEBINARS and EVENTS.