2021 Solo and Small Firm Conference
Join us the week of July 26 for an entire week of terrific programming for solo attorneys and small firms!
Here are the cutting-edge, informative sessions we’re planning:
- Tech tips – A fast paced look at technology ideas for your law firm.
- Hot Tips – Get practical info from attorneys in Real Estate, Employment, Family, Ethics, Health, Bankruptcy, and HOA/Condo.
- Avoiding Legal Malpractice – Get your discount on your malpractice insurance and also an update on ethics from top practitioners.
- Hot topics in Estate Planning – Find out what is going on in estate planning. This topic, taught by Lauren and Arlene, is always popular and well received.
- Simple Divorce – A new program from our Chair-Elect, Mary. She and her panel will take you through the steps of a simple divorce.
- Planning for Retirement and Succession Planning – Our Vice-Chair, Deni, brings you this program on how to plan for retirement and how to plan for your firm’s future.
- Court: Behind the Scenes – Another new program, our faculty will show you how the courts really work.
- Client Loyalty – Ellen Freedman brings a new topic this year. How to create and retain client loyalty.
- Managing Client Expectations – Practitioners from different areas will discuss how they manage client loyalty. We are honored to be joined by PBA’s own Victoria White for this session.
- Medicare/Health Insurance – We benefit from having Jon Koltash on our planning team this year. He will be bringing in people to talk about your Medicare and Health Insurance options.
- Hot Topics in Real Estate – Past Chair and Past PBA President, Sara Austin is bringing us yet another new topic. The faculty will be addressing what you need to know in this very hot real estate market.
- Valuing and Selling Your Firm – Last, but certainly not least, Ellen Freedman joins with Mike Molder to talk about how you can value and sell your law firm if/when you are ready to do so.
Date: July 26, 2021
Registration for this event is now closed.