Mockingbird Marketing is a full service, solution based marketing agency focused in the Legal Industry. Services and products include Website Design and Development, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Advertising, Directory Management, Reporting, social media management (when it makes sense) and more. As a Google Premier Partner, Mockingbird Marketing operates as an “Outsourced Marketing Department” that skips the technical jargon and speaks in business terms. Mockingbird’s ultimate mission is to connect lawyers with the people who need their help and expertise.
We’re currently looking for a Search Account Executive to manage a full book of clients looking to grow their business through advertising and marketing. We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and has an understanding of SEO, Local SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Reputation Management, Social, and the importance of tracking each of those channels. This position requires great communication skills (written and oral) which starts with listening, attention to detail, and someone who is pedantically organized. If you’re naturally curious, love constantly learning new skills and are eager to get your hands dirty in SEM…APPLY NOW!
No, this is not a sales position.
- Work collaboratively with other Account Executives, Marketing Managers, Operations, Marketing Consultants and our founder to support business growth.
- Strive to identify, prioritize and deliver solutions based on the needs, situation and goals of the client.
- Constantly communicate effectively with current clients and internal teams.
- Adhere, revise and define processes to create a seamless, renowned customer experience.
- Collaborate with sales to identify client growth opportunities.
- Understand and adapt to Mockingbird’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Foster the relationship and gain the trust of your clients as a VP of Marketing.
- Conduct high level technical audits utilizing various marketing tools, business acumen and common sense.
- Develop and execute on quarterly marketing plans
- Delegate tasks and follow up/follow through with timely execution.
- Own your book of business and grow our business by growing theirs.
- Generate and deliver Standard and Business Reports to clients.
- Learn something new everyday.
- 1+ Year of business consulting, consultative sales and/or online marketing.
- Well-spoken and professional.
- SEM Industry knowledge.
- Examples of Customer Excellence (working retail or in the food industry does make you a better person!).
- 1-3 years of business consulting, consultative sales and/or online marketing.
- Experience identifying needs and creating marketing plans.
- Evidence of strong listening skills.
- Experience with setting marketing budgets based on needs and business goals.
- Skilled with virtual meeting software (GoToMeeting, Join.me, Hangouts, etc.).
- Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, AdWords, Facebook, SEO, Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and flying toasters.
This is a salary role of $52.5K/year. We offer health insurance (100% covered by employer), dental insurance, retirement plan, vacation/PTO, paid holidays, sick time, and a flexible, fast paced work environment.
We are a profit share company: 25% of Mockingbird’s profits are paid out quarterly based on your position. Additional compensation opportunities are also available.
As part of the iconic Smith Tower, we have access to amenities including a gym, bike lockers, and a rooftop lounge. Oh, and we’re dog friendly!