We’re currently looking for an experienced, intelligent Search Account Executive to manage a full book of clients looking to grow their business through advertising and marketing. We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and has an understanding of SEO, Local SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Reputation Management, Social, and the importance of tracking each of those channels. This position requires great communication skills (written and oral) which starts with listening, attention to detail, and someone who is pedantically organized.
No, this is not a sales position.
• Strive to identify, prioritize and deliver solutions based on the unique needs, situation and goals of the client.
• Constantly communicate effectively with current clients and internal teams.
• Adhere, revise and define processes to create a seamless, renowned customer experience.
• Understand and adapt to Mockingbird’s ongoing product and technology developments.
• Foster the relationship and gain the trust of your clients as their go-to for all things digital.
• Conduct high level technical audits utilizing various marketing tools, business acumen and common sense.
• Develop and execute on quarterly marketing plans
• Delegate tasks and follow up/follow through with timely execution.
• Own your book of business and grow our business by growing theirs.
• Generate and deliver Standard and Business Reports to clients.
• Learn something new everyday.
• 5+ Year of hands on, tactical online marketing. Ideally in an agency environment.
• Experience with small business consulting as it pertains to online strategies and tactics.
• Well-spoken and professional.
• SEM Industry knowledge.
• Examples of Customer Excellence (working retail or in the food industry does make you a better person!).
• 5+ years of business consulting, consultative sales and/or online marketing.
• Experience identifying needs, creating prioritized marketing plans and executing (the last perhaps being the most important of the three).
• Evidence of strong listening skills.
• Experience with setting marketing budgets based on needs and business goals.
• Skilled with virtual meeting software (GoToMeeting, Join.me, Hangouts, etc.).
• Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, AdWords, Facebook, SEO, Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, LocalFalcon, and flying toasters.
We cut our teeth in legal SEO back in 2006 while architecting Avvo’s online marketing strategy. Our clients benefit directly from 6 years of experience growing Avvo from plucky startup to market leader.
Like many of our clients, we are a high-end boutique – providing expertise and experience impossible to find anywhere else. We solve complex technical problems and clean up the messes caused by other vendors. We eschew the empty fads, overblown promises, and misperceptions the legal marketing industry perpetuates. We operate as your VP of Marketing – funneling your investment into the channels proven to work and speaking in business terms instead of technobabble.
We make your phone ring