This is a part-time, 2 day a week role.
Mockingbird Marketing is looking for a part time, (2 days/week) Bookkeeper and Office Manager. You will primarily be responsible for handling our Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll. And… as necessary manage anything and everything related to keeping the office running smoothly and efficiently. A typical day may include processing bills, sending out invoices, calling up clients whose credit card has expired and processing our 401(k) plan.
We have a smooth, documented process for this already… the right person will find it easy to get started on day 1.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payables
- Accounts Receivables
- Process employee expense reports
- Process payroll
- Process retirement plan contributions.
- Manage contracts and invoicing for third party consultants, contractors and vendors.
- Ensure new hires are ready to go on day 1
- Following up on late payments – via phone and email
- Processing digital payments – credit cards and electronic transfers
- Work with our accounts to ensure all tax forms and payments submitted on time.
- Manage new employees onboarding.
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Anything and everything else to keep us up and running
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience with QuickBooks online.
- Pedantically organized
- Very comfortable with technology – software and hardware
- Proactive, professional communicator
- Experience in a law firm, a strong bonus, but not necessary.
The Office Manager role is part time, 2 day/week role. We have a fairly flexible schedule.
Hourly based on experience
About Mockingbird Marketing
Mockingbird is a fast growing marketing agency focused exclusively on providing VP of Marketing level service to the law firms. We run everything for our clients – from PPC to SEO to SMM (and lots of other acronyms.) Mockingbird currently has 70 clients and we’re adding about four a month. We provide a comprehensive approach to online marketing – our primary value is in identifying, prioritizing and executing on the lowest hanging fruit that will drive new business for our clients.