Mockingbird Marketing is a full service, solution based marketing agency focused in the Legal Industry. Services and products include Website Design and Development, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Advertising, Directory Management, Reporting, social media management (when it makes sense) and more. As a Google Premier Partner, Mockingbird Marketing operates as an “Outsourced Marketing Department” that skips the technical jargon and speaks in business terms.
Mockingbird Mission: dramatically improve the lives of our employees and clients (in that order) through outstanding marketing.
We’re currently looking for an Inbound Sales Consultant to handle incoming leads and navigate prospects through the sales process. We are not looking for a high volume sales representative to make cold calls and close as many deals as possible. This position requires great communication skills (written and oral) which starts with listening, attention to detail, and someone who is pedantically organized.
Mockingbird seeks a business consultant who can
- evaluate a law firm’s business context
- audit their current marketing initiatives
- assess their competitive situation
- identify their appropriate marketing mix and priorities and
- position Mockingbird as the steward of their marketing investment.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers, Operations, and our founder to support business growth through consultative sales.
- Strive to identify, prioritize and deliver solutions based on the needs, situation and goals of prospects.
- Constantly communicate effectively with future clients and internal teams.
- Adhere, revise and define processes to create a seamless, renowned customer experience.
- Collaborate with services to identify client growth opportunities.
- Understand and adapt to Mockingbird’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Foster and re/engage all of Mockingbird’s in-bound leads (past, present & future).
- Identify strong partnerships and proactively avoid potential toxic client relationships.
- Create proposals, SoWs, and contracts.
- Conduct high level technical audits utilizing various marketing tools, business acumen and common sense.
- Communicate our unique background and mindset that makes Mockingbird the best online marketing agency in the legal space.
- Walk the line of responsive but not aggressive.
- Create, manage and fulfill sales related marketing collateral.
- 1+ Year of business consulting, consultative sales and/or online marketing.
- Well-spoken and professional.
- SEM Industry fluency.
- 2-4 years of business consulting, consultative sales and/or online marketing.
- Experience identifying needs and selling solutions rather than products.
- Evidence of strong listening skills.
- Experience with setting marketing budgets based on needs and business goals.
- Skilled with virtual meeting software (GoToMeeting, Join.me, Hangouts, etc.).
- Experience with Nutshell (CRM).
- Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, AdWords, Facebook, SEO, Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and flying toasters.
Compensation is dependent on experience (50-60K salary). This role is intentionally NOT based on commission. We offer health insurance, dental insurance, retirement plan, vacation/PTO, paid holidays, sick time, and a flexible, fast paced work environment. We also have access to amenities in the Smith Tower (gym, bike lockers, rooftop lounge, etc.). Oh, and we’re dog friendly!