Our Customer Success Managers (CSM) are responsible for aligning digital marketing strategies to client business objectives. Their primary focus is to ensure the client is appropriately leveraging Mockingbird’s suite of services and consulting solutions to reach the client’s desired outcome(s).
You’ll act as the primary point of contact and liaison between our Shared Services team members and clients to help produce tangible business results (qualified leads, qualified consultations, retained clients). The CSM is the clients’ internal advocate and champion. They do whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional customer experience and accelerate the time in which it takes our clients to realize the fullest extent of the value we offer.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Track the performance of digital marketing campaigns (organic and paid), monitor ongoing performance trends, and present findings to our clients on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with our Shared Services team to ensure services and solutions are aligned with the overall digital marketing strategy and client business objectives and goals
- Build and maintain customer relationships by setting and managing appropriate expectations and addressing concerns swiftly with unparalleled professionalism
- Serves as the primary liaison between the client, dedicated digital strategists, and other Shared Services team members (Advertising, Reporting, Data & Analytics, Technology, etc.)
- Coordinate, assign, and manage all ongoing client campaign tasks and assignments within the agreed upon project scope to appropriate internal and external resources
- Minimize client churn by maximizing the value our customer receive through our services and consulting solutions
- Obsessively focus on client retention while also managing the delicate balance of identifying and converting program expansion opportunities
- Leverage internal project management and CRM tools to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven success in client-facing roles (preferably within professional services or legal industries)
- Minimum 5 years marketing and advertising experience (preferably within legal industry)
- Must be empathetic, client-focused, possess the ability to actively listen, and treat others with respect and dignity
- You have strong business acumen, account management, and selling skills
- Your organizational preferences and attention to detail are borderline obsessive
- Ability to work in an environment that’s constantly changing and handle an incredibly demanding clientele
- When you identify a problem you take initiative by actively seeking solutions rather than putting the burden on someone else
- You’d rather have open and direct communication with clients and colleagues versus keeping quiet and building resentment and frustration with others
- You’re not afraid to admit to colleagues and clients what you don’t know and have an insatiable appetite for learning
- Experience with HubSpot, Teamwork, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console a plus
Compensation is driven by the depth of experience across the following: customer success, strategic consulting, data-based driven marketing, and the legal industry.
Mockingbird is made possible by a team of insanely smart, eager, and genuine people. Strategic pontificators, black hat acolytes, and corporate cogs need not apply. Think you have what it takes to help us grow our operations and deliver the absolute best legal marketing services and solutions? Come check us out!