- Analytics. How do we use Google Analytics? What do you need to keep an eye on and what metrics matter? How do we use tools like Moz Local and Yext to bolster our local performance?
- Review Management. How do we make sure that when we’re reviewed on Yelp, Avvo or Findlaw that we get an email that day telling us about that review?
- Call Tracking. How do we implement call tracking? What is call tracking and how does it work, and what can it tell you?
- WordPress. We use WordPress websites to power our legal-centric and responsive designs hosting on the amazing WPEngine.
- How do you use Google Webmaster Tools to track the real performance of your site at the keyword level, instead of relying on ranking reports?
All of this is wrapped around business reporting infrastructure with a final goal of helping you calculate exactly how your marketing investment is performing.
(or both for $500)Learn more at echo.mockingbird.marketing or sign up for our Webinar where we’ll tour all of this awesome functionality.
Webinar: September 21, 1:00 Pacific