Webinar Wednesday: A Field Guide to Law Firm CRM
Join Mockingbird founder Conrad Saam, and VP of MarTech in A Field Guide to Law Firm CRM.
In law firms, CRM system rarely achieve their true potential. Hoodwinked by flashy sales presentations, most law firms are frustrated with the actual implementation. During this session, Mockingbird’s VP of Marketing Technology, Robert Williams, will showcase how to unleash the true power of CRM for law firm marketing. During this session we will:
- Review the major (and a few minor) CRMs in the Legal Industry and we will endorse those that have been the best to work with and flame those that are horrendous (here’s looking at you Law Ruler).
- Learn how to automate the process of marketing source attribution to comprehensively and accurately evaluate your marketing.
- How to integrate CRM into your calendaring systems to start evaluating your marketing channels by the consultations they generate instead of the leads your agency reports on.
- Automagically generate records and import prospect phone call recordings directly into your CRM.
- Discuss how to seamlessly (if your CRM will let you) develop integrations between Intake Management and Matter Management Software.
Date: February 9, 2022
Time: 10:00 am PT
Registration for this event is now closed.
We regularly participate in and host events/webinars for the legal community and online marketers.
Check out our upcoming WEBINARS and EVENTS.