Savvy Solo and Small Firm Program – Pay-Per-Click Marketing
During the COVID-19 Crisis, Conrad Saam, owner of well-respected law firm-marketing company Mockingbird, has spent time crunching numbers related to law firm Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. What he has seen is a 42% increase in Google Ad costs and massive changes in consumer behavior and law firm online marketing. In this free webinar, Conrad will:
• Explore which practices areas have been impacted (negatively and positively) from changing market economics
• Share legal specific trends data to quantify how the massive shift in consumer behavior during the coronavirus crisis has impacted search volume and therefore advertising dynamics
• Review three legal advertising case studies to demonstrate how these changes in consumer behavior and lawyer advertising are fundamentally shifting the economics of digital advertising.
• Discuss four different resources to show exactly how search behavior has impacted micro markets – i.e. an individual law firm’s practice area within a set geography.
After leading marketing efforts for Avvo, Conrad Saam founded Mockingbird, an online marketing agency focused exclusively on legal. Called the “Gary V of Legal”, Conrad is the author of The FindLaw Jailbreak Guide, a Google Small Business Advisor and held positions for various ABA’s Practice Management marketing committees. A semi-professional bridge arsonist, Conrad enjoys publishing Cease and Desist letters from unscrupulous legal marketing vendors. He once bought the keyword, “mesothelioma lawyer” for $4.76. Conrad is the proud owner of Zippy, the first and only chicken to be awarded the Lawyers of Distinction Top 10% Award, which recognizes lawyers duped into buying a $700 annual subscription to a plaque.
This is a free, 1 hour, non-CLE program for all PBA Solo and Small Firm Section members, using Zoom videoconferencing technology, which will require access to a computer with an Internet connection. Attendees may listen over their computer or use their phones to hear. Registration is not required although space is limited. For those unable to join, the presentation will be recorded and posted to the section’s webpage for viewing.
There are several ways to participate:
- To join from your PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android with camera and microphone, click here: https://zoom.us/j/97834546436?pwd=VEZ2RjJkbjExK3M0MHh0eFNFR2YrUT09
Meeting ID: 978 3454 6436
- To join using One tap mobile:
- To join by telephone participating by audio only: dial 1-929-436-2866
Meeting ID: 978 3454 6436
Date: May 29, 2020
Time: 12:00 pmJoin Meeting