During this Local Marketing Institute Office Hours webinar, Conrad Saam and Eric Shanfelt will explore some of Mockingbird’s unique approaches to marketing the agency, serving clients and empowering employees
Mockingbird Marketing founder and president, Conrad Saam, will be speaking as part of a full line up of industry speakers at ROI2018 in Florida.
Summary of ROI2018:
“Because, like it or not, you are always marketing. From your social media profiles and web presence to how you’re viewed in your own community, who you are and what you can show potential clients you stand for are important. You need tactical sessions and education that offer real-world solutions to your real-world issues. ROI2018 offers that — and more.
Don’t miss this opportunity to glean new insights, forge some amazing connections and return home with tangible tips and best practices that your firm can easily use — not in six, eight or 12 months, but now. Check out our slate of speakers and sessions below for more information on what we will bring to attendees this May.”
Mockingbird Marketing founder and president, Conrad Saam, has been invited to speak at our local King County Bar Association about the world of do’s and don’ts when it comes to legal marketing.
Conrad Saam will be presenting the following sessions in cooperation with the D.C Bar association at their annual event, Practice 360.
- Hands-on: Performing a Market Audit Using Google Analytics
- Hands-on with Google: How to Use Search Engine Optimization for Your Local Area
- Hands-on Marketing Audit with Google: How to Use Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Hands-on Marketing Audit: How to Advertise Using Google
UPDATE: Sorry, this event is currently closed, if you’d like to apply for our next group, please contact us directly.
Location: Seattle, WA
The Mockingbird + Mischelle Mastermind is a different kind of mastermind group. Legal Marketing Brain Trust participants are in search of a shared wisdom that can only come from being a part of a community of like-minded; success-driven business owners seeking to share, create and implement innovative new ways of marketing and managing their law practice. This event is selective invite-only.
- Each meeting subject matter experts may be invited or paid to make a substantive presentation (no sales pitches) to the group.
- Each participant firm will get dedicated time at every meeting to receive focused attention from all other members to help brainstorm and problem-solve specific issues that the firm may be experiencing—marketing/operational group therapy.
- Participants are expected to actively contribute and participate in the discussions.
- Participants are expected to share their own marketing and operational best practices.
- Participants are expected to share lessons learned from failed initiatives, programs, campaigns, etc.
- Participants are expected to share marketing, internet, operational, case management, and financial data from their successes.
- No competing firms.
- Participants sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Consultants, vendors, and marketing service providers are not allowed to make sales pitches to the group. If they are invited to attend a meeting it is only to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Participants are not permitted to bring any of their vendors or service providers as meeting guests unless it is pre-approved in advance.
- Participants are limited to 15 firms per meeting.
- Those who do not actively participate in or contribute to the content of meetings will not be invited to attend future meetings.
- Participants do not pay annual membership fees or meeting dues.
- Members agree to pay their proportionate share of all meeting costs (meeting room, meals, equipment, staffing, etc.) for meeting.
- Members agree to pay their equal share of all expert speaker-related costs.
Attorneys from around the country join Mockingbird Marketing and Google at a FREE all day digital marketing workshop.
This is NOT a conference where we talk at you all day and try to sell our services. This is a hands-on workshop where marketing experts from Google and Mockingbird guide attendees through a comprehensive 140+ point audit of your current digital marketing efforts.
An all day long search marketing workshop, taught by the search nerds from Google and Mockingbird! This session is hosted by Mockingbird and features speakers from both Google and Mockingbird in Baltimore – The Conference Center at Sheppard Pratt Health System, 6501 North Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21285. Learn to conduct a comprehensive 141 point audit of your own online marketing efforts using the tools and techniques of AdWords and SEO pros.
Join Conrad Saam of MBM and Chelsey Lambert of Lex Tech Review as they discuss the highlights of the newly released Legal Technology Buyers Guide!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.