Mockingbird Marketing is looking for a part time, Spanish-fluent Office Manager. At the highest level, the Office Manager handles anything and everything related to keeping the office running smoothly and efficiently. A typical day may include matching credit card billings to client advertising accounts, setting up a new multi-line phone system and coordinating a speaking engagement in Chicago.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage our conference schedule
- Cost accounting – generate weekly report to track efficiency of all accounts
- Manage purchase order process for third party consultants and contractors
- Translating documentation into Spanish.
- Assist with hiring – vet prospects, schedule interviews, ensure new hires are ready to go on day 1
- Managing contracting process with new clients
- Following up on late payments
- Processing digital payments – credit cards and electronic transfers
- Manage vendor payments
- Process payroll
- Schedule tax payments
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Anything and everything else to keep us up and running
Skills and Requirements:
- MUST: Be completely fluent in Spanish – both spoken and written.
- Minimum 2 years experience with QuickBooks online.
- Experience with bookkeeping/accounting/billing highly desirable.
- MSFT Office Suite – especially Excel
- Quickbooks experience strongly preferred
- Operate without a defined roadmap.
- Pedantically organized
- Very comfortable with technology – software and hardware
- Proactive, professional communicator
- Experience in a law firm, specifically with legal writing, a strong bonus, but not necessary.
The Office Manager role is part time – with roughly 20 hours a week, although that may grow. We have a fairly flexible schedule, but do require someone on Mondays. This may be an ideal role for someone wanting to get kids on and off the bus – working four hours a day, Monday, Wednesday and Friday for example.
Hourly based on experience
About Mockingbird Marketing
Mockingbird is a fast growing marketing agency focused exclusively on providing VP of Marketing level service to the law firms. We run everything for our clients – from PPC to SEO to SMM (and lots of other acronyms.) Mockingbird currently has 70 clients and we’re adding about four a month. We provide a comprehensive approach to online marketing – our primary value is in identifying, prioritizing and executing on the lowest hanging fruit that will drive new business for our clients.